Hi, I have been with my bf now for around a year and recently I have realized that Im a faggot. Ive mentioned to him a few times that I would like him to be dominant around me, but so far only slight progress has been made in that regard.
I love him and want to please him and serve him but don’t know if he’ll ever be alpha around me. Is there anything I could do that might unlock any potential alpha within him?
Before we get into this, I want to add this caveat upfront: we sometimes see Alpha qualities in Men we are overwhelmingly attracted to and serve, even when they aren’t truly Alpha. It’s something WE SEE IN THEM rather than WHAT THEY ARE.
But let’s assume that you have judged your boyfriend correctly and he really is a latent Alpha. The question then isn’t what he needs to do to become what you imagine, but instead what YOU must do to draw this out of him. Alphas are like lions … if you offer them the right kind of prey, they will pounce on it.
Here’s what I want you to do:
- Refer to him only as “Sir”
- Greet him by kneeling and kissing his feet.
- Show extra attention to his feet, massaging and kissing them throughout the day.
- Back and shoulder rubs.
- Do not sit with him as he eats or watches television. Instead, be kneeling beside him.
- SERVE HIM by serving him his dinner and waiting until he’s finished before cleaning up and then eating your own food.
- Tie up any loose ends in terms of domestic service. You should be doing it all impeccably.
These rather extreme adjustments should either cause him to pounce or recoil in disgust. Either way, you’ll have your answer.
Please try these and then get back to me.
Have a question? CLICK HERE to ask!